Greatest Advert Ever: Old Spice

Isaiah Mustafa Old Spice commercial

Isaiah Mustafa, otherwise known to you and to millions of other Television viewers as the Old Spice man, take a bow. Now we don’t have Old Spice here in the UK so I can only just take their word that it’s a manly product however that’s not what’s being highlighted here. The advert itself, is genius. Pure and simply. I’ve no idea if they’re trying a serious targeted ad towards men or if they really do just run this advert for comedic effect but either way, it’s as funny and as random as watching a muscle man open a stubborn monkey nut.

 

Here are all the adverts with the latest one at the top. By the way, favourite part of the first advert, “Swandive. Into the greatest night of your life”. Classic

 

 


 

 

Now for possibly the greatest remix on the internet:



Now I know there are other actors such as Neil Patrick Harris who’ve done Old Spice adverts but nothing in my mind compares to the legend that is Old Spice Man.

 

LiveJournal Tags: ,

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Copyright © The Urban Shogun